A New Collaborative Approach to Defectivity Challenges in the Automotive Industry
Antoine Amade, Regional Senior Director EMEA/NA at Entegris discusses the challenges set by the car industry, the concept of “zero defects” and the need for a collaborative approach.
A New Collaborative Approach throughout the supply chain:
- To tackle defectivity and variability to improve reliability
- Car recalls impact the margins and reputations of car makers
- Semiconductor suppliers need to reach the next level in defectivity and chip reliability
- Materials, materials purity, and materials handling could play key enabler roles
- Entegris has expertise in purity and contamination control